jueves, 24 de enero de 2013
A person I admire, my brother.
My brother´s name is Fernando. He´s 20 years old. He studies at Almería University. He likes his degree, Environmental Sciences. I like it, too.
My brother is a person who likes live his life, chortle with his friends, do sport, specially basketball, and, though he doesn´t accept, he likes read some books. I´m similar to him in some cases.
Some Thursdays, he calls me. We talk about our lifes and our family. I like this days, because he listens to me, asks to me, i listen to him and ask to him. Now, since he went to university two years ago, he is my friend. We don´t fight because we don´t see us and when we see us, we haven´t got time. He tells me that he stayed at library all afternoon, i admire him. He is mturer. I´m proud that he was my brother. I know that if he needs something, i try to give him. I always try to help him, he teaches me the good and beautiful things about the life. I think he tries to do the same things for me. I never had thought that we stayed like we are now, we are so close!
Sometimes, i feel alone because my parents are working and my brother isn´t in my house. I always want to visit him at Almería and watch a volleyball match with my brother or when he comes to Adra, we go with his car to visit Adra while we listen to The Beatles. I love this moments. I admire that my brother doesn´t feel embarrassment when he stays with me, we haven´t got troubles.
In conclusion, he is like a good friend, a good sportive mate and a good brother. He has somethings i dislike, however, I love Fernando, my best brother.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario