jueves, 24 de enero de 2013

My favorite book, "Where is the limit".




   
My favorite book is "Where is the limit?". It´s a book that talk about the life´s phylosophy of Josef Ajram, the author.
Josef Ajram began to work on the Stock Exchange, he was good in maths. He had curiosity about what will happen on future. On Stock Exchange he learned a lot about it and about the life, he lived things that he doesn´t want to repeat.
Later, he showed an interest on the sport and Josef wanted to know what is the limit. He started with marathons, ultraman, ironman and his best race is Matathon des Sables. His firs objetive isn´t to win, is to arrive at the finish. Josef had his achievement tattoed.
In conclusion, he motivates everyone thats reads his book. I want to live like he, with his phylosophy "carpe diem". I want to read his second sportive book "I don´t know where the limit is, but i know where it is not". I´m excited. It´s a book for sportsperson wrote by a sportman. It will be better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario